Chief Information Officer
What does an August eTech Chief Information Officer do? We come along side your company and help you navigate technology so that you can achieve your business goals efficiently. We will discuss and help you discern strategic goals, look at your current technology and work to keep your budget in line and at the forefront of each solution.
Where does your company go next? August eTech helps your company plan out your future needs for technology. We evaluate your current network and technologies, your IT team (if you have one), your security, your DR and any compliance that you need to be under such as HIPAA.
Job responsibilities include:
- Development of customer service platforms
- IT and development team personnel management
- Vendor negotiations and IT architecture
- Supplier management
- Information risk management (IRM)
- IS policies, strategies, and standards
- Technology futures and budgets