Our Solutions Strategy
Our strategy is simple. We don’t just sit behind a desk and give orders. Each client is assigned 1-2 custom technicians intended specifically for your business needs.
We are a customer focused organization and realize how important your business is to you and tailor our services to help your organization run at its best. We also understand that in this economy controlling cost are critical.
We will work with you to keep our fees stable and avoid any financial “surprises”. We can set up a monthly rate with your organization based on the number of pc’s and servers on site and then maintain and trouble shoot the equipment.
We have a staff of technicians on call for your organization in addition to the routine maintenance visits we make.
With a specialty in non-profit organization and support we are able to provide distinctive and exceptional partnerships to your specific association or institute.
We are not the cheapest, but we are not the most expensive and for less than the money of one full time person, you can have the experience and breadth of a full service IT Company that will serve as your IT department.
You have a team; we are your partners in optimal performance.
August eTech has a varied customer base made up of small to mid-sized businesses including both “not for profit” and “for profit” companies.
Your Pricing Solution
August eTech Solutions Include:
August eTech Non-Profits
- Non-profit packages are specially created to compliment each unique entity for excellence and affordability.
- We have expertise in many areas of non-profit technical functions including Blackbaud, Daxko, MemberST, Trinexum, Sage Software, CenterPoint and more.
August eTech Business Lite
A Monthly Fee which includes:
- Remote monitoring and management.
- Limited tech support requests during business hours (8am-6pm)
- On-Site on demand tech support.
- Help desk access.
August eTech Business Pro (Silver, Gold and Platinum Options)
A Monthly Fee which includes:
- Continuous Monitoring
- Alerts & pre-failure indicators
- Real time alerting & reports of real or pending problems.
- Continual tracking of all Windows Server errors and alerts
- Security Assurance
- Baseline Security Scanning to eliminate intruders.
- Continuous monitoring of virus, worm, spam, spyware & other malware
- Identification of failed backups to keep your data safe and secure.
- Domain Spoofing Protection and Monitoring
- Cyber Security Proactive Monitoring and Alert System.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Automated Scripting of Key System Tasks like hard drive maintenance.
- Automated Patching and Windows Updates.
- Ongoing review of all Windows Server logs to identify present or looming problems.
We can guarantee all this and more, by optimizing your IT equipment through the following:
- Remote support for rapid problem resolution – you’ll connect to a technician whenever you need any help or support for your server.
- Detailed site inventories of all of the computers connected to your Windows Server.
- 30 point monthly checklist
- 24 x 7 x 365 proactive system, network and security monitoring across your entire network.
- Scheduled computer maintenance.
- Free tech support from 8am-Midnight pending on the Pro package purchased.
Helping you achieve regulation compliance with disaster recovery, data backup management and more to keep your server running reliably day in and day out.
August eTech Retainer
- Purchase an upfront designated amount of hours that are good for one year.
August eTech Cloud Services.
Ask an August eTech rep for pricing.
- Exchange Email
- MS Office 365
- Pop Email
- Microsoft Share Point
- Cloud Office Products
- Full Cloud Server
- Locked Down Linux Server for Web Hosting