IT Managed Services for Servers and Desktops.
- We provide 24-hour monitoring, management, maintenance and/or problem resolution for the IT systems within your business.
- Managed IT allows customers to save money by outsourcing IT support by providing Help Desk support, 24/7 continual proactive monitoring and response to critical issues, support for server-side applications, routine system and infrastructure wellness checks, managed backups and vendor management.
- August eTech works with Linux Servers, Microsoft Servers, VMWare and Hyper V servers as well as Microsoft Desktops and MAC equipment.
- For the price of one tech you can have a firewall engineer, desktop support, systems engineer, server support, project management, cyber security, MAC support and many more techs working for you.
Network systems servers, software and hardware.
- August eTech monitors, repairs and configures all mission-critical infrastructure equipment including firewalls, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics, servers and network infrastructure.
- We analyze what the current client practice and assess how new equipment or software may impact current and/or future configurations.
- We then manage the entire implementation process including pre-implementation preparation, implementation, training, and post-implementation trouble shooting.
IT Support and Help Desk Outsourcing.
- IT Support and Help Desk outsourcing helps effectively deliver IT-enabled business process, application service and infrastructure solutions for business outcomes.
- The August eTech Help Desk consists of IT professionals with years of combined experience and numerous certifications, making incident resolution prompt and efficient.
- We can work on firewalls, security, AV/AM, servers, desktops and many other IT issues.
- The August eTech help desk can be reached via phone, email and chat.
Chief Information Officer.
- We come along side your company and help you navigate technology so that you can achieve your business goals efficiently.
- We will discuss and help you discern strategic goals, look at your current technology and work to keep your budget in line and at the forefront of each solution.
- Where does your company go next? August eTech helps your company plan out your future needs for technology.
- We evaluate your current network and technologies, your IT team (if you have one), your security, your DR and any compliance that you need to be under.
Disaster Recovery and Prevention Plans, Implementation and Hosting for IT.
- Organizations cannot always avoid disasters, but with careful planning the effects of a disaster can be minimized.
- A disaster recovery plan should minimize downtime and data loss.
- The primary objective is to protect the organization in the event that all or part of its IT operations and/or services are rendered unusable.
- We have cloud solutions for Websites, Backup and Recovery, Servers/File Sharing, PC, Email and much more.
- From Citrix to Microsoft we can setup the right cloud service for your company.
Cyber Security and Compliance.
- Network outages, hacking, computer viruses, and similar incidents affect our lives in ways that range from inconvenient to full data and email theft. As the number of mobile users, digital applications, and data networks increase, so do exploitations.
- At August eTech we recommend and apply best cyber security policies and configurations.
- To increase cyber security certain businesses need to have additional security compliance and August eTech services also cover HIPAA and PCI IT Security Compliance which includes Security and Encryption for Data and Email.
- We help develop a business policy, plan and budget for your organization to ensure cyber security.
On-site, Part-Time and Project Consulting.
- August eTech can have techs scheduled to work on-site days for clients along with our outsourced help desk.
- To have a tech on-site gives clients peace of mind and many organizations over 50 employees need on-site access to techs.
- We also will work with clients on a part-time basis.If as a client you already have IT then we can help if you are feeling extended or just need a position covered because someone is out sick or on vacation.
- Lastly August eTech can work with you on individual projects. If you are short handed or don’t have an expert in a certain field we can take care of that. For example you need to upgrade your firewall or servers, but you don’t have experts in your current organization to do that. August eTech can take care of that project from beginning to end.
- August eTech doesn’t just support Windows OS! We have MAC Specialists on hand.
Financial and IT Business management.
- We help develop a business plan and budget for your organization to ensure that a return on investment goals are planned and mutually agreed upon. This will help your organizations costs in the present as well as plan for the future.
- Now your employees can get the most out of your software investments!
- August eTech and Premiere Training & Development of Pennington are partnering to offer software training services to all August eTech’s current and new clients..
- Click here for more info on our software training.
- Backup and Recovery
- Email and Virus Protection
- Hardware and software recommendation
- Network Documentation
- Site Mapping
- Strategic Planning
- Web Programming
- Web site hosting
- Web Design (See our portfolio!)