IT Managed Services for Servers and Desktops.
- We provide 24-hour monitoring, management, maintenance and/or problem resolution for the IT systems within your business.
- Managed IT allows customers to save money by outsourcing IT support. We can provide help desk support, 24/7/365 continual proactive monitoring and response to critical issues, support for server-side applications, routine system and infrastructure wellness checks, managed backups, and vendor management
- August eTech works with Linux Servers, Microsoft Servers, VMWare and Hyper V servers as well as Microsoft Desktops and MAC equipment.
- For the price of one technician, you can have a firewall engineer, desktop support, systems engineer, server support, project management, cyber security, MAC support – and many more seasoned IT experts working for you.
Network Systems Servers, Software and Hardware.
- August eTech monitors, repairs and configures all mission-critical infrastructure equipment including but not limited to: firewalls, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics, servers and network infrastructure.
- We analyze what our client practices and assess how new equipment or software may impact current and/or future configurations.
- We then manage the entire implementation process, including pre-implementation preparation, implementation, training, and post-implementation trouble shooting.
IT Support and Help Desk Outsourcing.
- IT support and help desk outsourcing helps effectively deliver IT-enabled business processes, application services, and infrastructure solutions for business outcomes.
- Our August eTech Help Desk consists of IT professionals with decades of combined experience and numerous certifications, making incident resolution prompt and efficient.
- We can work on firewalls, security, AV/AM, servers, desktops, and more.
- For your convenience, the August eTech Help Desk can be reached via phone, email, and the chat platform on our website.
Chief Information Officer.
- We partner with your company to help you navigate technology so that you can achieve your business goals efficiently.
- We’ll discuss and help you discern strategic goals, assess your current technology, and work to keep your budget in line and at the forefront of each solution.
- Where will your company go next? We can help prepare your organization plan out your future needs for technology so that you can advance the way you want to.
- We evaluate your current network and technologies, your IT team (if you have one), your security, your DR, and any compliance that you need to be under.
Disaster Recovery and Prevention Plans, Implementation and Hosting for IT.
- No one is capable of always avoiding disasters—but with careful planning, the effects of a disaster can be minimized. We aim to do just that.
- A disaster recovery plan should minimize downtime and data loss, and our processes are designed to keep your data and energy as safe as we can.
- Our primary objective within this category is to protect your organization in the event that all or part of its IT operations and/or services are rendered unusable
- We have cloud solutions for websites, backup and recovery, servers/file sharing, PC, email, and much more.
- Whatever platform you might be using – Citrix, Microsoft, and beyond – we can set up the right cloud service for your company.
Cyber Security and Compliance.
- Network outages, hacking, computer viruses, and similar incidents affect our lives in ways that range from inconvenient to devastating. As the number of mobile users, digital applications, and data networks increase, so do exploitations of users’ data and email.
- At August eTech, we recommend and apply best cyber security practices and configurations.
- To increase cyber security, certain businesses need to have additional security compliance. At August eTech, we also cover HIPAA and PCI IT Security Compliance, which includes security and encryption for your data and email.
- We’ll help develop a business policy, plan, and budget for your organization to ensure cyber security.
On-site, Part-Time Techs, and Project Consulting.
- August eTech can have technicians scheduled to work on-site days for clients along with our outsourced help desk.
- Having a technician on-site gives clients peace of mind, and many organizations with over 50 employees need that peace of mind and on-site access to techs to keep everything running smoothly.
- We also work with clients on a part-time or as-needed basis. Does your organization already have an IT department? We can work hand in hand with them if they (or you) are feeling overextended, or just need a position covered for a few days because someone is out sick or on vacation.
- Lastly, August eTech can work with you on individual projects. If you are short-handed or don’t have an expert in a certain field, we can take care of that! For example, if you need to upgrade your firewall or servers but don’t have experts in your current organization to do that, August eTech can take care of said project from beginning to end.
- August eTech doesn’t just support Windows OS! We have MAC Specialists on hand as well.
Financial and IT Business Management.
- We’ll help develop a business plan and budget for your organization to ensure that a return on investment goals are planned and mutually agreed upon. This will help your organization’s costs in the present as much as it will help you plan for the future.
- Now your employees can get the most out of your software investments!
- August eTech and Premiere Training & Development of Pennington are partnering to offer software training services to all August eTech’s current and new clients..
- Click here for more info on our software training.
- Backup and Recovery
- Email and Virus Protection
- Hardware and software recommendation
- Network Documentation
- Site Mapping
- Strategic Planning
- Web Programming
- Website hosting
- Web Design